Central Georgia Technical College
Before you can apply, you must sign up for an account
Thank you for considering Central Georgia Technical College (CGTC) as your next potential employer. CGTC is dedicated to the recruitment, development and retention of a highly qualified and diverse workforce. Please take a moment to review our employment opportunities.
Applicants are required to complete the employment application in full and provide supporting documentation by the stated closing deadline for the position. GCTC does not accept mailed, faxed, or hand-delivered applications. Applicants who complete the application procedure will be evaluated for meeting the position requirements based on the published job responsibilities, meeting the minimum and preferred qualifications based on the educational history, employment skills presented under job duties in the application system against the published job announcement.
A completed application packet consists of the following:
- A completed CGTC electronic application in the CGTC application portal. Resumes are not accepted in lieu of the CGTC electronic application. If submitted as supporting documentation it will not be considered in the applicant evaluation.
- Postsecondary transcripts that demonstrate the conferral of the degree, if applicable, and demonstrates the applicant meets the educational minimum requirements and, if applicable, the preferred educational requirements (grade reports and diploma copies are not accepted in lieu of transcripts). It is the responsibility of the applicant to obtain and upload legible transcript copies which show the degree conferred, date, and all courses taken/grades received. Please do not send transcripts to CGTC to upload to your account.
- Positions requiring a High School Diploma or GED as a minimum qualification do not have to submit a HSD/GED transcript documentation as part of the application process
- Non-photo license(s) and/or certification(s) which fulfill the minimum, and if applicable the preferred qualifications stated in the job announcement
Incomplete application packets at the time of the position closing may not be considered. It is the responsibility of the applicant to obtain and upload the application documentation by the stated deadline.
For more information concerning our application process or available positions, please contact the Human Resources Office at 478-757-3449 or 478-218-3700 or via email to email@example.com.
Things to Know!
- Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide information on application status by phone or e-mail. All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview. Selected applicants will be contacted by Human Resources for next steps in the selection process. Applicants who are not selected will not receive notification via the email address provided in the applicant contact information.
- CGTC positions are unclassified.
- Candidates accepting a contingent offer of employment must submit to a pre-employment Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Records check and Employer Reference Checks. Dependent on the position, some candidates may be subject to a Credit History check, pre-employment drug test, physical examination, Bright From the Start Certification and/or completion of the Drivers Education Testing.
- Candidates for Commercial Truck Driving positions with CGTC are subject to the Technical College System of Georgia Drug and Alcohol Testing Procedures for Federally-Regulated Positions. CGTC also participates with the FMCSA Clearinghouse. Information concerning these requirements can be located on the TCSG State Board Policy Manual, https://tcsg.edu, and the FMCSA website, https://www.fmcsa.dot.gov. The use of drugs and alcohol may have a negative impact on a person’s health, work and personal life. The FMCSA website, https://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/regulations/drug-alcohol-testing/driver-resources-and-downloads, provides resources for drivers.
- Please be advised the information provided with your application material is subject to the Georgia Open Records Act (O.C.G.A.§50-18-70).
Central Georgia Technical College E-Verify ID
As a unit of the Technical College System of Georgia, Central Georgia Technical College is a registered participant in the federal work authorization program commonly known as E-Verify. The college utilizes the program to verify employment eligibility of all individuals hired on or after July 1, 2007. Central Georgia Technical College Federally-Issued User ID#: 4758; date of authorization 7/19/2007.
To search positions listed in the JobCenter choose a specific top level
category or "All Categories" in the menu below and type the name of the job desired in the text box. Click "Get List" to return